Saturday, April 19, 2008

Final Thoughts

I hope that everyone enjoyed reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" as much as I did. I am happy that I had the opportunity to read this book. I feel that this book is not only a good story, though, it is also very informative as well. I also really liked the lessons that the book represented through the stories that the were described (such as the injustice that was given to Tom Robinson throughout his trial). I enjoyed how the style of the book is actually written, often times I found myself think that I was in the scene with Jem, Scout, and Dill on the summer nights that Dill returned to see them. Overall, I am glad that I not only had the chance to read this book, though, I am happy that we were all able to have the opportunity to read the book together and discuss how we felt about it throughout our reading journey. Happy reading for the future!

Amanda Zajac

No comments: